Me:"Show me the ray of light,show me the ray of hope..so that it comes to me, touches me and fills me with happiness."I see a ray of light..”oh yes it is the ray of hope that I had asked for.” I thoughtBut the ray comes to me,touches me and fills me with despair.It makes my eyes itch and burns me from inside.I go for help and ask people the reason."But THIS IS what you had ask for" is what they say.Is this what I had ask for? I wonder and think."At first you are new to it so you may feel this waybut gradually you shall find happiness in it"Oh really? Then I may as well start believing thisand wait for the ray of light to become my ray of hope and fill me with happiness.
Yusra Ajaz,5th December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment